Letchworth camping trip

One of my favorite hobbies

Thursday, April 14, 2011

BSC #23 Entry

I love sketch challenges, but I just couldn't make it work with my current Christmas page product.  Too many pictures.  When I won Jamie's blog candy goodies, I decided to try to make a card.  The candy included these papers from the My Mind's Eye Laundry Line, the flower, the gold stickles and the lace.  I don't do many cards, but had too many goodies to play with not to.  Thanks again Jamie and here is my entry for The Beary Scrap's Beary Sweet Challenge #23

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card, thanks so much for joining us at The Beary Scrap. I hope to see you again and again, Good Luck.
    ~Patricia
    TBS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of Stickles and the MME papers. And you would never know that you don't do many cards because this is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us over at the Beary Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great that you won Jamie's candy - congratulations! It is an awesome haul! :) I love your first card and hope to see more along with your great layouts. :) Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet sketch challenge once again - good luck!

    ReplyDelete