Monday, May 30, 2011
BSC #26
OK, so the challenge is Nature, and after a long winter, everyone else is thinking spring. I may be thinking spring and summer, but I'm scrapping Christmas and winter. I love the Bo Bunny Midnight Frost line! There are so many possibilities! All the papers I used are from that line with the exception of some basic stock for mounting the pictures. I used mostly embellishments from that line, too. Just added the 2 snowflakes cut with my Cricut and LOTS of Stickles! So here is my entry for the The Beary Scrap's Challenge #26-Nature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pat, this is beautiful, I love how you've cut around the snowflakes and swirls. Fun pictures too! Thanks for entering our challenge, we enjoy seeing your work! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteJamie from The Beary Scrap DT
Pat - this is great! Heh, perfect for the 95 degree day I'm having here. :) I forgot how much I love this paper line. Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Nature Challenge - good luck!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Susan
What a lovely layout! Thanks so much for joining us at the Beary Scrap- and good luck!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Gini
Very sweet layout, Thanks for joining us at The Beary Scrap. I hope to see you again.
ReplyDelete~Patricia
TBS DT