Letchworth camping trip

One of my favorite hobbies

Saturday, January 29, 2011

BSC #18 Entry

Thanks again to the Beary Scrap's Design gals for the challenge which helped me out with this page.  I knew I wanted to use these papers for this page, but I wasn't sure what to do with them.  I chose to do the "love" part of the challenge.  Then I got to work playing with my cricut, chalks, ribbons and lace.  Oh yeah, and a border punch too.  Thanks again Kimm, for assuring me that most of my lace would be safe for scrapbooking!  (I have piles from years of craft projects!)  Here is my entry for The Beary Sweet challenge #18-friendship or love

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout, love all the hearts on the page. And the lace is awesome! Thanks for joining in our Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope to see you again next time.

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet challenge once again - good luck!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete